- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
SNIM harnesses the technical and human resources required to implement good practices and appropriate strategies for sustainable development promoting.
SNIM’s environmental management system, which is ISO 14001-2004 certified, is based on prevention, evaluation and improvement in its environmental performance. As such, SNIM is working to implement key environmental programs including:
- - Mitigation of dust generated by industrial activities
- - Treatment of waste oils
- - Treatment of biomedical waste
- - Treatment of discharge from mineral analysis laboratories
- - Treatment of waste water from the city of Zouerate
- - Treatment of solid waste
- - Rationalization of water consumption.
Environmental plans, included in all development projects, are drawn up in accordance with national laws and regulations on environmental protection, in consultation with the company’s partners, including local socio-economic players.
Last Updated (Thursday, 16 May 2013 14:13)