- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Benefiting from favorable weather conditions, the Nouadhibou ore port can accommodate 150,000-t ships.
Situated on the Levrier Bay, on the eastern coast of the Cap Blanc Peninsula, SNIM’s port can accommodate 150,000-t ships without the assistance of tug boats. The access channel is maintained by regular dredging.
The additional port facilities are:
- a rotary dumper with nominal capacity of 4,000 t/h
- a conveying and storage circuit
- an ore processing plant (tertiary and quaternary crushing) with capacity of 8 mt a year
- a ship-loading circuit, equipped with a shiploader with capacity of 5000 t/h
storage areas for about 2 mt of finished products.
SNIM’s new ore port in Nouadhibou, which will be inaugurated on fiftieth anniversary of the company, will be able to accommodate, in the long term, 250,000 metric ton ore vessels. It consists primarily of a 403m wharf, an 800m bridge and a loading circuit with a ship loader whose throughput is 10,000 metric tons/hour.
Last Updated (Saturday, 11 May 2013 18:06)