- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Present on the market for more than 50 years, SNIM is Africa’s second-largest producer of iron ore. It mines two categories of ore in northern Mauritania: hematite and magnetite.
SNIM offers its customers naturally rich fines (65% Fe) and very rich concentrates (66% Fe).
SNIM ensures that it increases its production capacity and continually improves the quality of its products and services. It develops innovative projects that maximize its profits while ensuring sustainable exploitation of its mineral resources.
Last Updated (Monday, 22 April 2013 11:53)