- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
The launch of the project involving brackish water treatment facilities for the City of Zouerate is a historical event for the City’s population.
This project will enable the town’s drinking water requirements, estimated at about 3,800 m3 per day, to be met by increasing production to 4,000 m3 per day.
The cost of the project is MRO 2,157 billion, financed with equity capital from SNIM.
Work on this project, which includes building a brackish water treatment plant and related facilities (pipes, reservoirs, and pumping stations) will end in late 2013.