- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Zouerate’s solar power plant
As part of its policies for energy diversification and the promotion of renewable energy, SNIM has also laid the corner stone of a solar power plant project in Zouerate, which has an installed capacity of 3 MW.
Work on this project is expected to be completed in seven months, at a cost of MRO 2.3 billion.
Work on the Zouerate solar power plant is being launched following the commissioning of the country’s first wind power plant in Nouadhibou, in March last year, which was financed by SNIM.