- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Zouerate’s new airport
Zouerate will soon have a new airport, which will be capable of supporting the country’s economic development and the City’s expansion.
“The Zouerate airport construction project will help bring the country’s infrastructure up to standard” says SNIM’s CEO.
The new airport will be equipped with all the infrastructure essential for a modern airport which meets international standards (a runway, a terminal, technical buildings, a control tower, a perimeter fence, and a runway lighting system).
It will also be have the communications and security equipment required for air navigation. The total cost of this project is MRO 3 billion and the planned works will be completed in 12 months.