- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
Zouerate is expanding and modernising. To support this change, the mining city is currently being equipped with an electricity grid, a wastewater treatment plant, a brackish water treatment plant and a new airport, thanks to direct investment by SNIM.
SNIM is providing MRO 500 million for the wastewater treatment plant planned for the City of Zouerate. The expected timetable for the works is eight months.