- Water supply Project in Zouerate
- SNIM’s hospitals in Nouadhibou and Zouerate
- Extension project of the parks of storage at Nouadhibou
- 300 housing units bulding project at Zouerate
- New evoidances project
- Treatment of Zouerate’s wastewater
- Zouerate’s new airport
- Zouerate’s solar power plant
- Brackish water treatment for Zouerate
- Five star hotel in Nouakchott
Research occupies a central place in SNIM’s development strategies. Actions are regularly undertaken to increase hematite ore reserves and to discover more hydraulic resources required to meet the industrial needs of the company.
SNIM carries out intensive research to increase its iron ore reserves and bring to light new groundwater sites. Research into other minerals is also taking place in Inchiri and Adrar. Modern research methods are used, such as large-scale helicopter geophysics. The research process is assisted by a large fleet of surveying machinery.
Last Updated (Sunday, 17 March 2013 11:18)